FUIB and AKA Ausfuhrkredit-Geselschaft m.b.H. (AKA Bank, Frankfurt am Main, Germany) have entered into a trade finance facilitation agreement providing for short-term (up to 1 year), middle-term (1-2 years) and long-term (3-5 years) export credit agency(ECA)-covered financing for import contracts between FUIB’s customers and German or Austrian suppliers of equipment, goods and services.
ECA-covered financing is popular among the FUIB’s customers as it allows:
raising financing for investment projects at more attractive rates than lending ones (at present, in Ukraine the USD or EUR financing cost is 8-9% p.a.)
raising borrowed money for a period of up to 5 years
suspension of the loan issue until the equipment has been shipped; also, a principal repayment grace period of 6-12 months from such loan issue date is possible
almost eliminates the risk of supply of goods of poor quality or inconsistent with contract terms
when the contract is 100% financed, avoiding violation of foreign exchange controls requiring that supply be made within 180 days from the date of payment to the seller, as such money is paid directly by the foreign bank and does not cross Ukraine’s border
“Trade finance involving AKA Bank will enable domestic producers to modernise their production facilities and give them access to technologically advanced equipment. This is likely to facilitate product range broadening and reduction in production costs and penetration into new markets, thus contributing to positive economic developments in Ukraine,” said Aleksey Volchkov, Chairman of the Management Board in charge of FUIB’s corporate business.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!