Fitch Ratings, international rating agency, in October 2021 approved the long-term issuer default rating (IDR) of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) at the level "B". The rating prognosis is "stable".
Also, FUIB's national long-term rating at the level of "AA-(Ukr)" was confirmed. The rating reflects FUIB's creditworthiness compared to similar Ukrainian banks.
The bank shows stable growth in all indicators:
• as of September 30, 2021, FUIB earned UAH 3.02 billion, which is 46.5% more than in the same period last year. The bank's operating income for 9 months of 2021 is over 7.6 billion hryvnias against 5.68 billion hryvnias for the same period in 2020.
• the bank's net loan portfolio amounted to UAH 49.3 billion (net loan portfolio growth has been + 31% since the beginning of the year)
• FUIB's assets amount to UAH 106.3 billion (growth since the beginning of the year is +41%), and liabilities amount to UAH 94.9 billion (the growth is +45% as of the beginning of the year)
• client funds amount to over UAH 84.5 billion (growth since the beginning of the year was + 47%)
• the bank's equity as of September 30 is UAH 11.38 billion.
The bank's liquidity and capital adequacy significantly exceed the standard set by the regulator. The liquidity coverage ratio (LCR) in foreign currency was 209.7%, in all currencies – 166.6% with a standard of at least 100%. The net stable funding ratio (NSFR) was 137.7%, with a normative rate of at least 80%. As of September 30, 2021, FUIB's regulatory capital adequacy ratio was 15.1%, which exceeds the regulatory value of 10%, and fixed capital adequacy was 11.2%, with a regulatory value of at least 7%.
You can familiarize yourself with all financial statements on the website.
FUIB is the largest Ukrainian bank with private capital, which has been operating stably in the banking market of Ukraine for 30 years. As of 31.09.2021, the bank is trusted by over 1.6 million private clients and 83,000 corporate clients. 40 of the TOP-100 largest companies of Ukraine are clients of FUIB.
- Consumer loan from FUIB in 5 minutes
- FUIB signed the Pact for Youth in Ukraine
- FUIB has joined the all-Ukrainian information campaign to promote non-cash payments
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia has increased by UAH 4 billion since the beginning of the year
- A new innovative terminal for entrepreneurs from FUIB
- Serhiy Chernenko, FUIB's chairman of the board, became the CEO of the Year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!