The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), celebrating its 30th anniversary, in the period from November 1 to December 19, 2021, offers clients a new banking product - "Anniversary" deposit in national currency with a maximum yield of up to 11% per annum. The new deposit is attractive to the bank's clients due to its increased interest rates in hryvnia, the possibility of replenishment and monthly payment of interest.
Terms of the "Anniversary" deposit:
- currency - hryvnia
- deposit amount - from 500 hryvnia
- terms - 3, 6 or 12 months
- payment of interest - monthly
- replenishment is allowed, during the entire period of the deposit
- the yield depends on the placement period and is as follows:
- partial withdrawal, early termination - not provided
- automatic renewal - not foreseen
- FUIB loyalty program - not applicable
The "Anniversary" deposit can be opened in the application or in the web version of PUMB Online, as well as at a bank branch from November 1 to December 19, 2021.
New clients of the bank can go through identification and open a deposit at FUIB on their own (without visiting a branch), quickly and easily in the PUMB Online mobile application thanks to the Diia application..
“I am sure that the "Anniversary" deposit will become popular among those clients who want to receive a decent guaranteed income and be confident in the safekeeping of their funds. High financial results, a 30-year impeccable deposit reputation and competitive profitability of deposits are the best guarantee for clients that FUIB will preserve and increase their savings”, comments Mykyta Maliasov, head of Deposits Department in Passive Retail Products Department of FUIB retail products division.
Since 1999, FUIB has been a permanent member of the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund (PDGF**), and since 2015, FUIB has been the Fund's agent bank (it has the right to make payments of compensation from the Fund for other banks that are withdrawn from the market). According to the NBU, for January-July 2021, FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of Term deposits of individuals in hryvnia. The total portfolio of funds of FUIB's retail clients, which includes balances on term deposits and deposits repayable on demand in hryvnia and foreign currency, as well as balances on current (card) accounts, as of September 1, 2021 amounted to 30.298 billion (in hryvnia equivalent).
In addition, for the period January-July 2021, the bank ranks 3rd in terms of growth of the total volume (current accounts and term deposits) of the retail deposit portfolio in the national currency.
Also, according to official data of the NBU, as of September 1, 2021, FUIB is in the TOP-5 banks of Ukraine among 71 operating in the country in terms of the total deposit portfolio of individuals.
The data are based on the dynamics of liabilities of Ukrainian banks on the NBU website.
At the end of the 1st quarter of 2021, Fitch international rating agency gave the bank the highest rating which is equal to the state rating. The bank is trusted by over 1.6 million clients who are individuals and 83,000 corporate clients. 40 of the TOP-100 largest companies in Ukraine are the bank's clients.
*This refers to the deposit products of FUIB JSC
- Consumer loan from FUIB in 5 minutes
- FUIB signed the Pact for Youth in Ukraine
- FUIB has joined the all-Ukrainian information campaign to promote non-cash payments
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia has increased by UAH 4 billion since the beginning of the year
- A new innovative terminal for entrepreneurs from FUIB
- Serhiy Chernenko, FUIB's chairman of the board, became the CEO of the Year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!