The FUIB team took part for the ninth time in the Chestnut Run - the largest sports and charity project in Ukraine. The bank was represented by 100 volunteers.
For the ninth year in a row, FUIB has been supporting the Chestnut Run sports and charity project. For the bank, this is an opportunity to promote a healthy lifestyle among employees, motivate the team to practice running and help solve a social problem – providing modern equipment to a leading clinic, which corrects the most complex congenital heart defects in children from the first hours after birth.
On May 30, 2021, in order to save small hearts, 100 FUIB volunteers ran through the central streets of the capital and online in different parts of Ukraine. Chestnut Run is a run for life. All funds collected in the framework of the project will be transferred to the Center for Pediatric Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery which is the main institution in the field of child cardiology and cardiac surgery of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and the only highly specialized medical institutions in Ukraine.
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with the new Mi Smart Band 6 NFC fitness tracker
- всеМОЖУ від ПУМБ - найкраща кредитна карта третього кварталу 2021 за версією Prostobank Awards
- FUIB awarded GlobalLogic as the winner of the special nomination of the HR-Brand 2021 award
- The portfolio of avalized FUIB promissory notes amounted to almost UAH 650 million
- 3 млн грн зібрали у межах благодійної акції «Монетки дітям»
- FUIB EXPRESS No. 1 Branch in Ovruch opened for clients
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!