First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has provided more than UAH 4 billion in business support loans under the "Affordable Loans 5-7-9" program.
In the first quarter of 2021 alone, the bank financed the small and medium business segment in the amount of almost UAH 2 billion and helped another 140 companies gain access to cheaper loan resources.
According to Viktor Kharkovets, FUIB's head of FUIB's Small Business Microcredit Department, the demand for affordable interest rates continues to grow dynamically. This is due to the fact that since the end of last year, companies with an annual turnover of up to 20 million euro can count on state support.
“With the growing interest of small and medium-sized businesses in the program, we are also seeing new trends in the needs of clients who formalize/obtain loans. If at the end of the year the share of working capital loans at 3% in the portfolio structure was only 19%, in the first quarter of 2021 it was already 40%", Victor Kharkovets notes.
In total, since the beginning of the program, the bank has financed more than 540 enterprises. With such indicators, FUIB continues to hold a leading position in the market and ranks second among the banks participating in "Affordable Loans 5-7-9" program in terms of provided funds.
- FUIB finished the first quarter of 2021 with a net profit of UAH 1 billion
- Work schedule of FUIB branches for Easter and May holidays
- FUIB offers special terms of service to support its clients during the quarantine period
- FUIB will open Analytics Academy for Ukrainian students
- FUIB has provided more than UAH 4 billion to support small and medium-sized businesses
- “Financial Sensei”. An educational series on finance for young people, created by the Ministry of Finance, the NBU and FUIB, has appeared on Diya.Digital Education
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!