CSR Development Center and Career Hub Youth Career Platform together with First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) organized in April 2021 a National My Future in Ukraine Lesson for high school students which was joined by 106 schools from 21 regions and Kyiv.
In total, more than a hundred teachers held 255 lessons and helped more than 4,000 teenagers to form an idea of the professions of the future, as well as to take the first step towards conscious professional choice.
As a result, the participants changed their attitude to the choice of profession, and learned about the relevance of the competencies in demand in the future. The children also stated that they found answers to questions about their abilities and what they would like to do after leaving school.
Within the discussion during the lesson, the children discussed global trends and how they will affect the profession. The following are among the TOP-10 most relevant professions in the opinion of adolescents in the future:
- IT specialists.
- Medics of different specializations. Most popular are nutritionists.
- Psychologists and psychotherapists.
- Designers, including space clothing designers.
- Bioengineers and geneticists.
The teachers received commemorative certificates of the lessons held and the organizers raffled off 10 powerful power banks among them.
You will find more information about the national lesson as well as methodical materials on the website - careerhub.in.ua/career-lesson-2021
The lesson was part of the My Career in Ukraine project, which is being held for the sixth time for teenagers from all over the country to promote career opportunities in Ukraine, inspire conscious career choices and create a platform to share the experiences of successful people with young people. Project partners: Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and Ministry of Youth and Sports of Ukraine. Information partners: Blahomay Charitable Foundation and The Odnoklasnyk Magazine.
It is possible for teenagers to register for participation in the My Career in Ukraine project until April 24, 2021 on the website careerhub.in.ua/mycareerua
If you have any questions about the project, please contact the organizers: [email protected], (044) 490 2010.
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ на День Захисника та Захисниці України
- ПУМБ став учасником Національного дня дівчат у технологіях
- New insurance service from FUIB: "Protection from injury"
- Without paper documents: Diia at FUIB
- FUIB JSC announces a winner of a tender for audit services
- FUIB clients from Lviv region obtained access to additional interest compensation on issued loans
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!