Credit-Rating rating independent agency confirmed the long-term credit rating of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) at the level uaААA. The rating outlook is positive. The agency also confirmed the deposits reliability rating of the bank at the level of "5" (highest reliability).
The uaAAA rating means a very high credit capacity of the bank.
The bank deposits rating at the level of "5" (highest reliability) means that the bank is safe and minimally sensitive to adverse business, financial and economic factors.
The full version of the rating can be viewed on the Agency's website
- More than 4,000 students discussed the professions of the future
- FUIB opened a new branch in Kryvyi Rih
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!