As the quarantine was extended until April 31, 2020, FUIB will not accrue penalties for late or incomplete payments on loans until May 30, 2021. Also, the bank will not apply increased interest rates for those clients who could not repay loans on time and in full before May 31, 2021.
We remind you that the extension of the quarantine period does not release the client from the obligation to pay loan payments including for the period during which the bank did not charge penalties from individual clients for late or incomplete repayment of the loan amount.
The reduction of regular payments under the loan agreement during the quarantine when applying for the loan repayment holidays does not release the client from the obligation to pay them in full. If the client has formalized loan repayment holidays, payments on the body of the loan (in part or in full) may be postponed to later periods, but shall not be canceled.
In case of non-payment or incomplete payment of mandatory payments, including during the quarantine, the outstanding amount of debt will be considered overdue. According to the agreement, the bank will accrue fines and penalties on the amount of overdue debt at the end of quarantine restrictions.
- 3 млн грн зібрали у межах благодійної акції «Монетки дітям»
- FUIB EXPRESS No. 1 Branch in Ovruch opened for clients
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ на День Захисника та Захисниці України
- ПУМБ став учасником Національного дня дівчат у технологіях
- New insurance service from FUIB: "Protection from injury"
- Without paper documents: Diia at FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!