The web version of PUMB Online banking and the vseMOZHU credit card won silver in the Best Web Banking and Best Consumer Credit Product nominations of the PaySpace Magazine Awards 2020.
For the third year in a row, PUMB Online has consistently taken second place in its category. As for the nomination of consumer credit products, this year, it appeared in the ranking for the first time, and FUIB with the vseMOZHU credit card could immediately break into the top three with a minimal gap from the winner, taking second place.
For the fifth year in a row, the PaySpace Magazine Awards 2020 is being held by PaySpace Magazine, an expert publication on finance and technology. This year, 300 companies and experts participated in it in 23 nominations. You can get more details about the nominations and winners following the link
- FUIB will increase rates on deposits for individuals in the national currency
- Відкриття відділення №1 ПУМБ ЕКСПРЕС в м. Конотоп
- Obtain the ePidtrymka card at FUIB
- 110 days of FUIB's struggle on the business front: UAH 719 million in taxes to the state budget, UAH 71.5 million in assistance to Ukrainian soldiers, UAH 80 million in support of employees
- FUIB is working to bring Ukraine closer to victory and condemns any cooperation with Russian occupiers
- Вигідні ціни на придбання добрив від OSTCHEM RETAiL для агроклієнтів ПУМБ
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!