First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) was included in the Banks of 2021 rating organized by the Financial Club and the Legal Practice publishing house, and received awards in two nominations.
Thus, in the category "Banks with private Ukrainian capital among large banks", FUIB was recognized as the best in the nominations Profitable Bank in terms of profit for January-November 2020, as well as Savings Bank for Business according to the growth of current accounts of legal entities in hryvnia.
During the evaluation, the data of banks' reports published by the National Bank as of January 1 and December 1, 2020 were used. The key indicators were the dynamics of assets, deposit and loan portfolios of individuals and legal entities, bank profits, as well as the dynamics of payment card portfolios. Banks with Ukrainian capital, state banks, and banks with foreign capital were analyzed separately. Moreover, banks with Ukrainian capital and banks with foreign capital were divided into two groups: large and small, depending on the size of assets and their growth rate during the reporting period.
- Reliable real estate protection together with FUIB
- Введення в дію нової редакції Договору банківського обслуговування корпоративних клієнтів АТ «ПУМБ», грошовий оборот яких від здійснення підприємницької/незалежної/ професійної /іншої діяльності не перевищує 150 млн. грн. за минулий рік
- FUIB is in the 2021 Sustainable Development Rating
- Нові процентні ставки за депозитами для корпоративних клієнтів.
- 1500 teenagers, 50 TOP managers, new knowledge and inspiration: the 6th My Career in Ukraine project is over
- "Develop and implement innovations": the last career meeting of teenagers in the field of industry took place
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!