According to the results of 2020, the small business loan portfolio of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) reached UAH 4 billion. At the same time, the total increase amounted to more than UAH 1 billion (43%) compared to last year's results.
The demand among small business clients during the last year was the highest for the direction of the "Affordable Loans 5-7-9" state program for the refinancing of existing loans at 0%, credit lines for the replenishment of working assets, overdraft, factoring, and leasing.
"More than 63,000 entrepreneurs trust us. It is a great honor and responsibility at the same time. The data only shows that no matter how difficult last year was from an economic perspective, we went through it side by side with our clients, supporting them financially and offering the best solutions,” said Olena Rudyk, FUIB's director of the department of the work with small business.
- More than 4,000 students discussed the professions of the future
- FUIB opened a new branch in Kryvyi Rih
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!