First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is expanding online opportunities for business clients in PUMB Digital Business Internet banking (formerly PUMB Online for entrepreneurs).
From now on, users can view and track the status of their loan agreements directly in their personal account.
Up-to-date information about all current loans of a particular customer, including agreement price, currency, date of entry into force and validity period, as well as the current outstanding balance, will be displayed in the Internet banking.
"Integration of the function of viewing existing business loans into the personal account in the Internet banking is a step which was taken based on the results of the bank's study of customer experience. In-depth interviews helped us to see that despite many useful services which are currently available in PUMB Digital Business, for the full ease of use an entrepreneur may lack one simple thing. It is important for us to listen to the opinions of our clients and implement changes that can improve their experience of everyday use of banking services," said Maksym Masiuk, head of FUIB's Department of Digital Development of Small Business.
- FUIB will increase rates on deposits for individuals in the national currency
- Відкриття відділення №1 ПУМБ ЕКСПРЕС в м. Конотоп
- Obtain the ePidtrymka card at FUIB
- 110 days of FUIB's struggle on the business front: UAH 719 million in taxes to the state budget, UAH 71.5 million in assistance to Ukrainian soldiers, UAH 80 million in support of employees
- FUIB is working to bring Ukraine closer to victory and condemns any cooperation with Russian occupiers
- Вигідні ціни на придбання добрив від OSTCHEM RETAiL для агроклієнтів ПУМБ
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!