First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is expanding online opportunities for business clients in PUMB Digital Business Internet banking (formerly PUMB Online for entrepreneurs).
From now on, users can view and track the status of their loan agreements directly in their personal account.
Up-to-date information about all current loans of a particular customer, including agreement price, currency, date of entry into force and validity period, as well as the current outstanding balance, will be displayed in the Internet banking.
"Integration of the function of viewing existing business loans into the personal account in the Internet banking is a step which was taken based on the results of the bank's study of customer experience. In-depth interviews helped us to see that despite many useful services which are currently available in PUMB Digital Business, for the full ease of use an entrepreneur may lack one simple thing. It is important for us to listen to the opinions of our clients and implement changes that can improve their experience of everyday use of banking services," said Maksym Masiuk, head of FUIB's Department of Digital Development of Small Business.
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 5 по 9 березня 2021 року
- Купуйте техніку на eldorado.ua в розстрочку від ПУМБ без переплат!
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on consumer rights protection in financial services
- FUIB, the Ministry of Digital Transformation and the NBU are preparing an educational series on financial literacy
- Понад 10 тисяч клієнтів підключилися до ГК «Нафтогаз України» у відділеннях ПУМБ
- FUIB provides financing for the suppliers of state-owned enterprises of strategic importance
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!