Only from November 23 to November 30, 2020, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) offers VSEYASNO cash loan at twice the monthly fee compared to the standard terms – only 1.99% per month!
Discounts apply to both current and new clients of the bank. This is an ideal opportunity to get a larger loan at the expense of a smaller monthly fee, so that it is comfortable to buy even more gifts on Black Friday.
"FUIB always has advantageous offers for clients on Black Friday. With a monthly fee of 1.99%, the total cost of the loan is halved, which is really beneficial for clients, because by applying for a loan this week, you can get a larger amount of money but make the same payment compared to the loan that could be issued on standard terms. Clients are usually afraid that some hidden payments or one-time commissions are hidden behind the discount, but in the case of VSYASNO this is not the case: due to the fact that we have abolished the compulsory insurance, the loan amount is equal to the amount of the borrowed money. In addition, to get a loan from FUIB in the amount of up to UAH 200,000, simplified loan conditions were implemented - you need a passport, TIN and about an hour of free time,", commented Dmytro Dudnyk, director of FUIB department of retail business products.
The maximum cash loan limit is up to UAH 300,000. There are no one-time fees or compulsory insurances for the loan. The loan term is 24 and 36 months. Real interest rate is up to 49.3% per annum. For VSEYASNO, there is an option of early repayment without additional payments.
What you need to get a cash loan:
- Fill out the application on the bank's website
- Come to the FUIB branch with a passport and TIN
We would like to remind that VSEYASNO cash loan by FUIB was recognized as the best loan according to the version of the FinAwards 2020 industry rating*
* annual competition aimed at identifying the best retail banks in the realization of products, client services and technologies through the lens of client experience. Founders of the award are Minfin.com.ua and Finance.ua, the organizer is BankOnline; FinAwards2020 results published on 28.02.2020
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у Кривому Розі
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!