The Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 11.11.2020 No. 1100 amended the restrictions in force during the quarantine period in accordance with the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 22.07.2020 No. 641 "On the establishment of quarantine and the introduction of enhanced anti-epidemic measures in areas with significant acute respiratory disease COVID-19 caused by coronavirus SARS-CoV-2".
Restrictions on work during weekend do not apply to the activities of financial institutions that continue to work on weekends, if provided for in their work schedule. This means that all FUIB branches will operate normally.
The schedule of FUIB financial services provision outlets will be determined by the schedule of operation of the relevant shopping centers, shops, salons on the territory of which they are located.
If you need to visit a FUIB branch (FUIB's financial services provision outlet), please adhere to enhanced safety measures, and namely:
- pre-register for an appointment, because the reception of clients is by appointment;
- while waiting in line, keep a distance of 1.5 meters in accordance with the markings on the floor of the premises;
- use disinfectants, in particular those available in the bank's branches;
- wear a respirator or protective mask that covers the nose and mouth, including self-made masks, when being in the premises, except for children under 5 years of age in the absence of any symptoms of respiratory disease.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that the branches will provide priority services to the elderly and people with disabilities for two hours. The time of priority service can be clarified with the employees of the branch. We ask you to treat the situation with understanding and let elderly and disabled people go without waiting in lines.
We also draw your attention to the fact that in order to regulate the number of visitors at the rate of 1 person per 10 sq.m. clients will be able to visit the bank's branches only at the invitation of an employee.
We remind you that most financial services are available in the PUMB Online mobile application. Use FUIB's services remotely - take care of yourself and do not leave the house without need.
- Save lives, open hotels and teach: teens learned about careers in services
- FUIB opened a new branch in Pervomaysky
- FUIB opened a new branch in Drohobych
- Центр «Розвиток КСВ» і Career Hub спільно з банком ПУМБ провели першу зустріч з експертами медичної сфери для учасників проєкту «Моя кар’єра в Україні»
- FUIB finished the first quarter of 2021 with a net profit of UAH 1 billion
- Work schedule of FUIB branches for Easter and May holidays
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!