First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) won the Best Anti-Virus Bank nomination according to this year's ranking by The Business magazine.
The bank received the honorable first place in the ranking for the best comprehensive solutions to support SMEs in quarantine (loan repayment holidays, loan restructuring programs, preferential financing, cancellation of fines and penalties, etc.).
It was also included in the TOP-3 in the SME Support – The Leader of Investment Lending nomination.
We will remind that since the beginning of introduction of rigid restrictive measures, FUIB has been one of the first to offer a number of complex decisions in support of entrepreneurs. In particular, it provided clients with the opportunity to receive loan repayment holidays, abolished penalties for late loan payments and abolished the commission for payments in hryvnia and recurring fees for the use of POS-terminals.
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
- FUIB is in the TOP-3 in the rating of the most user-friendly Ukrainian banks and became the leader in the nomination "Convenience" according to Forbes Ukraine
- Credit-Rating agency affirmed long-term credit rating of FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!