First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) won the Best Anti-Virus Bank nomination according to this year's ranking by The Business magazine.
The bank received the honorable first place in the ranking for the best comprehensive solutions to support SMEs in quarantine (loan repayment holidays, loan restructuring programs, preferential financing, cancellation of fines and penalties, etc.).
It was also included in the TOP-3 in the SME Support – The Leader of Investment Lending nomination.
We will remind that since the beginning of introduction of rigid restrictive measures, FUIB has been one of the first to offer a number of complex decisions in support of entrepreneurs. In particular, it provided clients with the opportunity to receive loan repayment holidays, abolished penalties for late loan payments and abolished the commission for payments in hryvnia and recurring fees for the use of POS-terminals.
- Save lives, open hotels and teach: teens learned about careers in services
- FUIB opened a new branch in Pervomaysky
- FUIB opened a new branch in Drohobych
- Центр «Розвиток КСВ» і Career Hub спільно з банком ПУМБ провели першу зустріч з експертами медичної сфери для учасників проєкту «Моя кар’єра в Україні»
- FUIB finished the first quarter of 2021 with a net profit of UAH 1 billion
- Work schedule of FUIB branches for Easter and May holidays
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!