First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) won the Best Anti-Virus Bank nomination according to this year's ranking by The Business magazine.
The bank received the honorable first place in the ranking for the best comprehensive solutions to support SMEs in quarantine (loan repayment holidays, loan restructuring programs, preferential financing, cancellation of fines and penalties, etc.).
It was also included in the TOP-3 in the SME Support – The Leader of Investment Lending nomination.
We will remind that since the beginning of introduction of rigid restrictive measures, FUIB has been one of the first to offer a number of complex decisions in support of entrepreneurs. In particular, it provided clients with the opportunity to receive loan repayment holidays, abolished penalties for late loan payments and abolished the commission for payments in hryvnia and recurring fees for the use of POS-terminals.
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
- JJ.P. Morgan Chase Bank awarded FUIB for the high level of automatically processed payments in US dollars
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!