This year's format of the Security Forum included offline meetings and live online bridges connecting Kyiv with Vilnius, Copenhagen, Brussels, Washington and other capitals. The event was attended by leading politicians, diplomats and public figures from Ukraine, Europe and the United States.
The organizers of the Forum created maximally safe conditions for the participants. The event was organized in accordance with the developed COVID-Protocol. FUIB provided insurance to participants of the leading Ukraine's international forum under the StopCoronavirus insurance program from the bank and ASKA-LIFE insurance company.
“The social component of partnership projects is always important for our team. Kyiv Security Forum is held to discuss issues of peace and security, so it is of great importance for the sustainable development of Ukraine. We gladly supported the Forum and became its insurance partner. Today it is a requirement of the time to take into account all possible risks in any activity,” said Serhiy Radchenko, Head of FUIB's Banking Insurance Department.
Under the StopCoronavirus insurance program from FUIB and ASKA-LIFE insurance company, the maximum amount of insurance payments is 10,000 UAH. The insurance covers the COVID-19 disease that led to inpatient or outpatient treatment. The amount of the insurance payment is 300 UAH for each day of treatment. Funds are accrued until recovery, even if the insurance contract has expired, but not more than 10,000 UAH. In the case of a fatal outcome, the insurance company pays an additional payment of 10,000 UAH.
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
- JJ.P. Morgan Chase Bank awarded FUIB for the high level of automatically processed payments in US dollars
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!