This year's format of the Security Forum included offline meetings and live online bridges connecting Kyiv with Vilnius, Copenhagen, Brussels, Washington and other capitals. The event was attended by leading politicians, diplomats and public figures from Ukraine, Europe and the United States.
The organizers of the Forum created maximally safe conditions for the participants. The event was organized in accordance with the developed COVID-Protocol. FUIB provided insurance to participants of the leading Ukraine's international forum under the StopCoronavirus insurance program from the bank and ASKA-LIFE insurance company.
“The social component of partnership projects is always important for our team. Kyiv Security Forum is held to discuss issues of peace and security, so it is of great importance for the sustainable development of Ukraine. We gladly supported the Forum and became its insurance partner. Today it is a requirement of the time to take into account all possible risks in any activity,” said Serhiy Radchenko, Head of FUIB's Banking Insurance Department.
Under the StopCoronavirus insurance program from FUIB and ASKA-LIFE insurance company, the maximum amount of insurance payments is 10,000 UAH. The insurance covers the COVID-19 disease that led to inpatient or outpatient treatment. The amount of the insurance payment is 300 UAH for each day of treatment. Funds are accrued until recovery, even if the insurance contract has expired, but not more than 10,000 UAH. In the case of a fatal outcome, the insurance company pays an additional payment of 10,000 UAH.
- FUIB finished the first quarter of 2021 with a net profit of UAH 1 billion
- Work schedule of FUIB branches for Easter and May holidays
- FUIB offers special terms of service to support its clients during the quarantine period
- FUIB will open Analytics Academy for Ukrainian students
- FUIB has provided more than UAH 4 billion to support small and medium-sized businesses
- “Financial Sensei”. An educational series on finance for young people, created by the Ministry of Finance, the NBU and FUIB, has appeared on Diya.Digital Education
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!