On October 6, FUIB's Branch No. 19 in Mariupol starts to work
In the new branch, clients will be able to get loans and deposits issued, to exchange currency, to pay utility bills, etc. The department provides round-the-clock access to an ATM, as well as a terminal and a "PUMB Online" stand, so that customers can perform all operations on their own.
Clients are provided with a full range of banking services for individuals, as well as cash desk services.
The branch is located at the following address: 87512, Donetsk region, Mariupol, Pylypa Orlyka St., 120
Working hours of the new branch:
Mon-Fri – 09: 00-18: 00, breaks 13: 00-13: 15
Sat – 9:00-18:00, break 13: 00-13: 15
Sun – day off
Mon-Fri – 09:00-17: 30, breaks 13: 00-13: 15
Sat – 09:00-17: 30, breaks 13: 15-14: 15
Sun – day off
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
- Банк, на який клієнти можуть розраховувати – Інтерв’ю Магдича Сергія для журналу «Бізнес»
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!