The total of loans issued by First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) under the Affordable Loans 5-7-9 program exceeded the UAH 1 billion mark as of end of September.
With such indicators, FUIB is among the top three banks that provide support for businesses under the state program.
The greatest demand is invariably demonstrated by the refinancing existing loans direction at 0%, the share of which exceeds 90% of the portfolio. The rest of the portfolio, respectively, consists of loans for financing working capital at 3% and financing investment projects at 5%, 7% or 9%.
According to Viktor Kharkovets, FUIB's Small Business Microcredit Department Manager, clients representing the agricultural sector are interested in the program at most. Their share in the structure of issued loans is almost 50%.
"Agricultural clients are more accustomed to working with government programs and have some positive experience. Therefore, this segment responded to the 5-7-9% program the quickest. They are followed by clients of wholesale and retail trade, and processing industry."
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ на День Захисника та Захисниці України
- ПУМБ став учасником Національного дня дівчат у технологіях
- New insurance service from FUIB: "Protection from injury"
- Without paper documents: Diia at FUIB
- FUIB JSC announces a winner of a tender for audit services
- FUIB clients from Lviv region obtained access to additional interest compensation on issued loans
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!