The total of loans issued by First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) under the Affordable Loans 5-7-9 program exceeded the UAH 1 billion mark as of end of September.
With such indicators, FUIB is among the top three banks that provide support for businesses under the state program.
The greatest demand is invariably demonstrated by the refinancing existing loans direction at 0%, the share of which exceeds 90% of the portfolio. The rest of the portfolio, respectively, consists of loans for financing working capital at 3% and financing investment projects at 5%, 7% or 9%.
According to Viktor Kharkovets, FUIB's Small Business Microcredit Department Manager, clients representing the agricultural sector are interested in the program at most. Their share in the structure of issued loans is almost 50%.
"Agricultural clients are more accustomed to working with government programs and have some positive experience. Therefore, this segment responded to the 5-7-9% program the quickest. They are followed by clients of wholesale and retail trade, and processing industry."
- FUIB took 4th place among the largest taxpayers in the banking sector of Ukraine in 2020
- More than 4,000 students discussed the professions of the future
- FUIB opened a new branch in Kryvyi Rih
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!