In connection with the extension of quarantine and caring about clients' comfort, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) continues the preferential terms for accepting payments through partner self-service terminals.
This means that until December 31, 2020, FUIB's clients can replenish their card accounts, as well as make monthly payments on loans without fees through self-service terminals of Privatbank, IBOX, Easypay, City24, Sistema.
Thus, FUIB customers can replenish their card and loan accounts free of charge in more than 400 FUIB terminals and in addition in almost 50,000 partner terminals.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!