Understanding the difficult situation caused by quarantine, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) from the very beginning automatically introduced loan repayment holidays for all credit card holders. For four months, FUIB credit card holders have received a payment that was reduced approximately by half and consisted of only interest on the loan.
Please note that automatically connected credit card loan repayment holidays will cease to operate on August 1. This means that the minimum mandatory payment in August will also include a percentage of the body of the loan. To make the exit from the loan repayment holidays smooth and evenly distribute the clients' financial burden, FUIB will charge only 1% of the loan body (instead of 3%) in the mandatory payments for the period from August to October inclusive. The mandatory minimum payment in November will already include 2% of the loan body, and in December it will reach 3%, which were to pay before the introduction of loan repayment holidays.
We are also considering the possibility of extending the loan repayment holidays at the individual request of the client. This option will be announced later on the bank's website.
- FUIB EXPRESS No. 1 Branch in Ovruch opened for clients
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ на День Захисника та Захисниці України
- ПУМБ став учасником Національного дня дівчат у технологіях
- New insurance service from FUIB: "Protection from injury"
- Without paper documents: Diia at FUIB
- FUIB JSC announces a winner of a tender for audit services
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!