First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) launched a prolongation for cash and commodity loans for a period of 3 months. The extension is available for those FUIB clients who formalized loan repayment holidays in the period from April to July 2020.
The extension of the loan agreement provides for the extension of the initial term of the loan agreement for 3 months in order to reduce the financial burden on payments after the end of the loan repayment holidays. Under the terms of the loan repayment holidays, the body of the loan, which was temporarily not accrued for three months, was evenly divided and included in the payments after the holidays. Therefore, in July, clients who took formalized loan repayment holidays in April will make the first payment, which will include, inter alia, a part of the payment on the body of the loan for April. To avoid difficulties in repaying the loan, FUIB offers clients to use the prolongation. Extending the loan term, prolongation allows you to return the amount of the monthly payment on the loan to the level that was before the loan repayment holidays.
"FUIB is focused on a long-term partnership. This means that we must help clients and create conditions in which they would have a positive experience with the bank. We understand that for some clients, monthly loan payments after the financial holidays can be a serious financial burden. That is why we propose to extend the loan to avoid increasing the amount of the monthly payment. The Bank is always ready to meet halfway clients who are conscientiously treating their loan obligations,” commented Dmytro Dudnyk, Head of FUIB's Credit Products Division.
In order to formalize a loan prolongation, the bank's clients must apply to the bank's branch and enter into an additional agreement to the agreement, which will already specify the extended loan repayment period The request for prolongation is considered individually.
TERMS OF PROLONGATION
- During the extended term of the contract, the client pays only the body and interest on the loan.
- The monthly commission will not be charged during the extended term of the contract
- At the time of prolongation, there should be no overdue debt under the contract or it should be no more than one payment on the loan.
- New improved conditions for Lehkyi Overdraft at FUIB
- Клієнти ПУМБ зможуть безконтактно оплачувати покупки фітнес-браслетом Mi Smart Band 4 NFC
- ПУМБ підключився до державного сервісу перевірки квитанцій
- FUIB at the UN Global Compact Young SDG Innovators final event
- Рейтингова агенція «Кредит-Рейтинг» підтвердила довгостроковий кредитний рейтинг ПУМБ
- Роз’яснення щодо здійснення виплат по споживчих кредитах фізичних осіб у вересні-листопаді 2020 року
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!