Visits to PUMB online banking for entrepreneurs exceeded 100,000 sessions, which is almost 5 times more than last year.
The data are current as of June 2020.
This record increase in visits to PUMB online for entrepreneurs is primarily connected by FUIB with the expansion of Internet banking functionality and the increase in demand for remote operations.
Only last year, to the existing list of services in the personal account of users was enhanced with currency trading (purchase/sale) function, SWIFT transfers, review of existing currency contracts, improved functionality of replenishment of corporate cards, review of card accounts and their owners, and also a service for sending reports to regulatory authorities online for legal entities using Liga:Report platform.
According to Maksym Masiuk, head of the Department of Digital Retail Development at FUIB, customers are increasingly realizing that maximum operations can be conveniently and easily performed online.
“Since the beginning of the year alone, the number of PUIB online for entrepreneurs users has increased by as much as 43%. We are constantly trying to open even more remote opportunities for our clients, thus taking care of the most valuable resource of any entrepreneur - his time," says Maxym Masiuk.
- FUIB anti-crisis program to help hospitals entered the Top 25 of best CSR programs ranking by the Vlast Deneg magazine
- УВАГА! Термін дії кредитних канікул по кредитним карткам закінчується 1 серпня
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в м. Біла Церква
- Чистий прибуток ПУМБ за I півріччя 2020 року склав 1,25 млрд грн
- “Your Grandma Never Even Dreamed about This” webinars on the professions of the future will be held for students
- FUIB was the first among banks to join the Factoring Hub online platform
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!