From August 1, 2020, the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) will resume the traditional format of servicing Black Platinum and Premiere premium packages with monthly tariffing. This means that from August 1, the bank will automatically start charging and withdrawing a monthly fee based on an analysis of transactions that took place during the previous month, i.e. in July. In order not to pay extra commissions, it is necessary to make transactions in the amount specified in the agreement: over UAH 10,000 for owners of the Black Platinum package and over UAH 30,000 for owners of the Premiere package.
Please also note that in July 2020, FUIB will not write off the monthly commission for the use of Black Platinum and Premiere premium packages. Funds will be returned to those clients whose accounts were debited with a monthly fee between July 1 and 7.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!