First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) increased its liabilities portfolio in the second quarter of 2020. Since the beginning of 2020, the portfolio of hryvnia deposits of individuals at FUIB has increased by 22% or +1,798 million UAH, reaching 10.021 billion UAH as of 02.07.2020.
According to NBU official data, FUIB is among the TOP-5 banks (among 75 banks operating in Ukraine) by the growth of the national currency retail deposit portfolio in 2019. Thus, FUIB holds:
- the 4th place in total (demand and fixed-term deposits) portfolio growth in hryvnia.
- the 5th place in terms of growth in fixed-term deposits of individuals in hryvnia.
The share of hryvnia deposits in the structure of the total deposit portfolio of FUIB's retail clients today is over 55%. At the same time, for comparison, at the beginning of 2019, this figure barely exceeded 44%.
The structure of the hryvnia deposit portfolio is dominated by "Dokhidnyi" fixed-term deposit – it accounts for more than 65% of the portfolio. The maximum yield on the deposit is up to 10% per annum in hryvnia.
The increase in the deposit portfolio in hryvnia was induced by several factors. Willing to keep higher income, existing bank clients open new deposits particularly in hryvnia. The most popular combination is a classic fixed-term deposit ("Dokhidnyi") and a demand deposit ("Vilnyi"). On average, one FUIB client has two active deposits. More than 80% of deposits are prolonged by clients for a new term.
"Deposits continue to be the best alternative for saving money. During the period of quarantine and crisis, FUIB once again proved to be a reliable partner. High level of liquidity, good reputation, supported by a product line of deposit products, among which everyone can find a deposit with suitable conditions – these are the factors for which more and more Ukrainians choose FUIB as their bank for deposits", commented Dmytro Polishchuk, Director of Products retail business of FUIB.
Also, the growth of the hryvnia liabilities portfolio is influenced by significantly higher yield than in foreign currency deposits. The rates on hryvnia deposits in FUIB are as follows: up to 10% per annum for "Dokhidnyi", up to 8.5% per annum for "Nakopychuvalnyi" and up to 7% per annum for "Vilnyi" deposit.
It should be noted that in the conditions of quarantine the population spends previously formed savings at a slower rate than in previous years and, in contrast, increases their growth in FUIB accounts from new income, which currently does not decrease significantly in the conditios of minimal inflation and relative exchange rate stability.
According to NBU, as of May 1, FUIB ranks 7th among all banks in Ukraine in terms of total (in hryvnia equivalent) volume of retail deposit portfolio, and 1st in total volume of retail portfolio of individuals among banks with private capital. As of May 1, 2020, the total portfolio of FUIB's retail clients, which includes remaining funds on fixed-term deposits and demand deposits in hryvnia and inn foreign currencies, as well as remaining funds on current (card) accounts, amounted to 23.571 billion UAH. (in hryvnia equivalent).
- FUIB is working to bring Ukraine closer to victory and condemns any cooperation with Russian occupiers
- Вигідні ціни на придбання добрив від OSTCHEM RETAiL для агроклієнтів ПУМБ
- Thanks to FUIB's financial assistance to the military, quick commission-free money transfers to foundations, sale of military domestic government bonds our victory is nearing
- Видачі ПУМБ агровиробникам з початку війни склали майже 1,3 млрд грн
- ПУМБ – переможець національного рейтингу проєктних офісів PMO UA AWARDS 2021
- Отримайте державну допомогу для внутрішньо переміщених осіб на картку єПідтримка від ПУМБ
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!