First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) resumed unsecured lending limits for small business clients in the sphere of trade, manufacturing and services.
Earlier, from the beginning of quarantine, unsecured lending limits for these industries were temporarily suspended, and unsecured financing remained available only in the "Lehkyi" overdraft product amounting up to 1 million UAH.
Now the blank limits have been renewed again and apply to all credit products in the structure of the general lending limit. The maximum amount of the unsecured lending limit per client is 2 million UAH.
According to Viktor Kharkovets, head of micro lending at the FUIB Small Business Department, the bank decided to abolish the restrictions imposed on clients whose business continues to operate under quarantine and restrictive measures.
“Many banks, including state-owned ones, have stopped lending programs without collateral for SMEs. We, on the contrary, decided to take a step forward towards the business in this situation,” said Viktor Kharkovets.
The unsecured lending limit for agricultural businesses up to 5 million UAH remained unchanged; it was operating at FUIB also during the quarantine.
- The number of visits to PUMB online for entrepreneurs exceeded 100,000.
- Купуй валюту вигідно у мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!