First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) resumed unsecured lending limits for small business clients in the sphere of trade, manufacturing and services.
Earlier, from the beginning of quarantine, unsecured lending limits for these industries were temporarily suspended, and unsecured financing remained available only in the "Lehkyi" overdraft product amounting up to 1 million UAH.
Now the blank limits have been renewed again and apply to all credit products in the structure of the general lending limit. The maximum amount of the unsecured lending limit per client is 2 million UAH.
According to Viktor Kharkovets, head of micro lending at the FUIB Small Business Department, the bank decided to abolish the restrictions imposed on clients whose business continues to operate under quarantine and restrictive measures.
“Many banks, including state-owned ones, have stopped lending programs without collateral for SMEs. We, on the contrary, decided to take a step forward towards the business in this situation,” said Viktor Kharkovets.
The unsecured lending limit for agricultural businesses up to 5 million UAH remained unchanged; it was operating at FUIB also during the quarantine.
- The Deposit Bonus promotion is starting - an additional reward of up to 1.0% per annum
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!