In April and May, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) canceled the monthly fee for use of Black Platinum and Premiere premium package owners. We try to meet the needs of our clients, because we understood that due to the introduction of quarantine and restrictions on travel, not all clients will be able to execute transactions for the required minimum amount.
Despite the abolition of a number of restrictive measures, FUIB decided to extend the period of preferential use of premium packages for clients until June inclusive. We understand that there is still a risk of infection, and therefore there is a need to restrict travel, which directly affects the frequency of card use and the amount of transactions.
Therefore, from June 1 to June 30, 2020, FUIB will temporarily not charge a monthly fee for the use of Black Platinum and Premiere premium packages, which provide for monthly fees. Thus, for June, FUIB clients who use Black Platinum and Premiere cards are exempt from paying a monthly fee regardless of the amount of transactions made during the month.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!