In April and May, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) canceled the monthly fee for use of Black Platinum and Premiere premium package owners. We try to meet the needs of our clients, because we understood that due to the introduction of quarantine and restrictions on travel, not all clients will be able to execute transactions for the required minimum amount.
Despite the abolition of a number of restrictive measures, FUIB decided to extend the period of preferential use of premium packages for clients until June inclusive. We understand that there is still a risk of infection, and therefore there is a need to restrict travel, which directly affects the frequency of card use and the amount of transactions.
Therefore, from June 1 to June 30, 2020, FUIB will temporarily not charge a monthly fee for the use of Black Platinum and Premiere premium packages, which provide for monthly fees. Thus, for June, FUIB clients who use Black Platinum and Premiere cards are exempt from paying a monthly fee regardless of the amount of transactions made during the month.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!