First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) took the leading positions in a number of nominations in the Financial Oscar rating for 2019.
Thus, the bank took the honorable 1st place for achievements in the field of lending and servicing small and medium-sized businesses in the category "SME Support". From year to year, FUIB demonstrates significant achievements in working with the SME segment, which is one of the most powerful areas in the bank.
In addition, the bank entered the TOP-5 of the "Agrarian Bank" nomination for high results and activity in the field of support and financing of agricultural projects and became the second bank in the field of consumer lending in the "Consumer Driver" category.
Traditionally, every spring, the periodical BUSINESS evaluates and identifies financial market leaders, merging them in the rating. Winners are determined in two stages. In the first stage, applicants are selected by experts based on their financial performance for the past period, in the second one, there is open voting on the website of the publication where everyone, based on their experience and knowledge of the market, can vote for a bank.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!