First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) took the leading positions in a number of nominations in the Financial Oscar rating for 2019.
Thus, the bank took the honorable 1st place for achievements in the field of lending and servicing small and medium-sized businesses in the category "SME Support". From year to year, FUIB demonstrates significant achievements in working with the SME segment, which is one of the most powerful areas in the bank.
In addition, the bank entered the TOP-5 of the "Agrarian Bank" nomination for high results and activity in the field of support and financing of agricultural projects and became the second bank in the field of consumer lending in the "Consumer Driver" category.
Traditionally, every spring, the periodical BUSINESS evaluates and identifies financial market leaders, merging them in the rating. Winners are determined in two stages. In the first stage, applicants are selected by experts based on their financial performance for the past period, in the second one, there is open voting on the website of the publication where everyone, based on their experience and knowledge of the market, can vote for a bank.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!