First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) took the leading positions in a number of nominations in the Financial Oscar rating for 2019.
Thus, the bank took the honorable 1st place for achievements in the field of lending and servicing small and medium-sized businesses in the category "SME Support". From year to year, FUIB demonstrates significant achievements in working with the SME segment, which is one of the most powerful areas in the bank.
In addition, the bank entered the TOP-5 of the "Agrarian Bank" nomination for high results and activity in the field of support and financing of agricultural projects and became the second bank in the field of consumer lending in the "Consumer Driver" category.
Traditionally, every spring, the periodical BUSINESS evaluates and identifies financial market leaders, merging them in the rating. Winners are determined in two stages. In the first stage, applicants are selected by experts based on their financial performance for the past period, in the second one, there is open voting on the website of the publication where everyone, based on their experience and knowledge of the market, can vote for a bank.
- Роз’яснення щодо здійснення виплат по споживчих кредитах фізичних осіб у серпні-вересні 2020 року
- Вигідне літо продовжується: купуй валюту у серпні у мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online за спеціальним курсом!
- FUIB anti-crisis program to help hospitals entered the Top 25 of best CSR programs ranking by the Vlast Deneg magazine
- ATTENTION! Loan repayment holidays for credit cards end on August 1
- FUIB opened a new branch in Bila Tserkva
- FUIB's net profit for the 1st half of 2020 amounted to UAH 1.25 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!