Protective overalls were received by doctors from nineteen clinics working with COVID-19 coronavirus patients. Among them are four hospitals in Ternopil: Communal Non-commercial Enterprise "Clinical Center for Emergency and Disaster Medicine", Communal Non-commercial Enterprise "Ternopil City Emergency Care Hospital", "Ternopil Regional Mother and Child Perinatal Center" and Communal Non-commercial Enterprise "Ternopil Regional Medical Center for Socially Dangerous Diseases." In addition, on May 7, another 3,000 sets of personal protective equipment will be received by hospitals in Ivano-Frankivsk region.
We would like to remind that n April 10, FUIB together with the Rinat Akhmetov Foundation , on April 16, to on April 29, to
Therefore, he has combined all resources - the charity foundation, FUIB Bank, FC Shakhtar, DTEK, Metinvest and other SCM assets to help Ukraine. 300,000 coronavirus rapid tests, specialized protective equipment for doctors, high-quality lung ventilators, etc. have been purchased for the entire country.
As part of this initiative, FUIB supported clinics in the Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk, Chernivtsi, Ternopil, Donetsk and Luhansk regions and purchased several thousand oximeters, pulse oximeters, sanitizers, and more than 20,000 of personal protective equipment (glasses, respirators, overalls, surgical gowns, gloves, long shoe covers). This equipment will be transferred to hospitals in different regions of Ukraine by the end of May to provide medical assistance to COVID-19 patients. In addition, two lung ventilators will be transferred to hospitals in western regions.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!