First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is extending the grace period for holders of premium packages with a monthly payment for another month. This means that from May 1 to May 31, 2020, the bank will temporarily not charge a monthly fee for the use of Black Platinum and Premiere premium packages. Changes are made to the monthly billing terms for the use of packages. Thus, for May, FUIB clients who use Black Platinum and Premiere cards are exempt from paying a monthly fee regardless of the amount of transactions made during the month.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!