From now on, for the clients of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) the currency exchange service is available online directly in the PUMB Online mobile application. The service involves the purchase/sale of currencies at the rate determined by the bank on the relevant day.
To perform a currency exchange transaction, you need to:
- select the menu "Transfers" → "Currency exchange" from the main page
- specify the amount and currencies
- choose the account from which the money in the currency of sale will be debited and the account into which the money in the currency of the purchase will be credited
"We launch the online currency exchange service just when it is probably in the highest demand. Now all FUIB clients who need to buy or exchange currency can do this in a few steps without leaving home. You can buy the three most popular currencies online – US dollars, euro and zloty," commented Mykhailo Serhiienko, director of FUIB Department of Digital Business and Distance Channel Development.
In order for the new option to appear in PUMB Online, you need to update the mobile application.
- Понад 4000 учнів та учениць обговорили професії майбутнього
- FUIB opened a new branch in Kryvyi Rih
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!