From now on, for the clients of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) the currency exchange service is available online directly in the PUMB Online mobile application. The service involves the purchase/sale of currencies at the rate determined by the bank on the relevant day.
To perform a currency exchange transaction, you need to:
- select the menu "Transfers" → "Currency exchange" from the main page
- specify the amount and currencies
- choose the account from which the money in the currency of sale will be debited and the account into which the money in the currency of the purchase will be credited
"We launch the online currency exchange service just when it is probably in the highest demand. Now all FUIB clients who need to buy or exchange currency can do this in a few steps without leaving home. You can buy the three most popular currencies online – US dollars, euro and zloty," commented Mykhailo Serhiienko, director of FUIB Department of Digital Business and Distance Channel Development.
In order for the new option to appear in PUMB Online, you need to update the mobile application.
- Teenagers from different regions received advice from leading experts about ways to develop a career in Ukraine
- FUIB issued UAH 1 billion under the Affordable Loans 5-7-9 program
- The last 100 vehicles of Ukrposhta's mobile branches are getting onto Ukrainian roads
- New improved conditions for Lehkyi Overdraft at FUIB
- Клієнти ПУМБ зможуть безконтактно оплачувати покупки фітнес-браслетом Mi Smart Band 4 NFC
- ПУМБ підключився до державного сервісу перевірки квитанцій
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!