From now on, for the clients of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) the currency exchange service is available online directly in the PUMB Online mobile application. The service involves the purchase/sale of currencies at the rate determined by the bank on the relevant day.
To perform a currency exchange transaction, you need to:
- select the menu "Transfers" → "Currency exchange" from the main page
- specify the amount and currencies
- choose the account from which the money in the currency of sale will be debited and the account into which the money in the currency of the purchase will be credited
"We launch the online currency exchange service just when it is probably in the highest demand. Now all FUIB clients who need to buy or exchange currency can do this in a few steps without leaving home. You can buy the three most popular currencies online – US dollars, euro and zloty," commented Mykhailo Serhiienko, director of FUIB Department of Digital Business and Distance Channel Development.
In order for the new option to appear in PUMB Online, you need to update the mobile application.
- New FUIB branch No. 15 in Kryvyi Rih opened for clients
- Open FUIB accounts through Diia
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!