First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is one of the leaders in consumer lending. As of April 1, 2020, the bank is servicing 591,795 loan agreements. We understand that due to the introduction of quarantine, some of our clients may have difficulty in servicing their loan. To prevent this, since April 6, FUIB has introduced loan repayment holidays for individuals who have valid loans for the purchase of goods or cash loans from FUIB. Loan repayment holidays do not involve raising the real interest rate and paying a commission for providing them.
What loans do loan repayment holidays apply to?
- Loan repayment holidays apply to cash loans or loans for the purchase of goods that were properly serviced by borrowers before March 1, 2020
- Loan repayment holidays apply to loans with the remaining contract term of 4 month or longer.
What is the term of loan repayment holidays?
Loan repayment holidays last 3 months from the date of application approval: clients will pay reduced amounts in the three following repayment periods (the next three payment dates under the Contract).
How will the payment for the loan repayment holidays’ period be calculated?
Mandatory payments according to the current schedule, which usually consist of the body of the loan and the accrued interest, will only contain interest on the loan during loan repayment holidays. Temporarily, the body of the loan will not be accrued. This will reduce the financial burden for three months by TWOFOLD.
Payments on the body of the loan that have not been accrued during the loan repayment holidays will have to be paid later. These payments will be evenly spread over the number of months remaining until the loan is fully repaid under the terms of the loan agreement.
EXAMPLE for conditional mandatory payment on a loan of 10,000 UAH for a period of 24 months
|Mandatory payment before the loan repayment holidays 815.47 UAH consists of:||Mandatory payment during the loan repayment holidays 399.07 UAH consists of:||Mandatory payment after the loan repayment holidays 905 UAH consists of:|
|416.4 UAH (loan body)||Temporarily not accrued||505.93 UAH (loan body)|
|399.07 UAH (monthly commission and interest on the loan)||399.07 UAH (monthly commission and interest on the loan)||399.07 UAH (monthly commission and interest on the loan)|
How to use the loan repayment holidays
A client who due to quarantine and temporary loss of income is unable to repay the cash or commodity loan from FUIB, can use loan repayment holidays on own initiative. It is possible to order loan repayment holidays remotely. This requires:
- Filling in the application form at the following link
What information needs to be stated to obtain loan repayment holidays
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
- Phone number
- Client's surname, name and patronym
How to obtain confirmation of loan repayment holidays activation
- There is no need to contact your bank branch for loan repayment holidays
- A completed application form or recording of a telephone conversation with a call center employee on the bank's website is considered to be the confirmation of the client's consent to activate loan repayment holidays
- On the day the application is submitted or on the next business day after it, the client will receive an SMS notification about the activation of loan repayment holidays, the amount of payment for the vacation period and after it ends. Within 5 working days before the payment date, the client will receive an SMS notification with the recalculated amount of payment.
Detailed information about loan repayment holidays for cash loans or loans for purchase of goods can be found at the following link.
We would like to remind that FUIB also introduced loan repayment holidays for credit card holders. Loan repayment holidays are automatically implemented and effective for all FUIB credit card holders whose payment dates are between March 30 and June 30, 2020. More information is available at the following link
- Встигніть скористатися акцією «Бонус до депозиту» та отримайте додаткову винагороду до 1,2% річних
- FUIB is in the TOP-15 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Стати клієнтом ГК «Нафтогаз України» можна у 145 відділеннях ПУМБ
- ПУМБ відміняє до березня 2021 року комісію за поповнення карткових та кредитних рахунків, відкритих у банку, через партнерські термінали самообслуговування
- ПУМБ та Фонд Ріната Ахметова доставили 21 кисневий концентратор до лікарень північно-східного регіону України
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2020 року по 18 січня 2021 року
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!