First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) continues to expand its liability portfolio. Since the beginning of 2020, the portfolio of hryvnia deposits of individuals at FUIB has increased by 10% or +822 million UAH, reaching 9.045 billion UAH.
According to NBU official data, FUIB is among the TOP-5 banks (among 75 banks operating in Ukraine) by the growth of the national currency retail deposit portfolio in 2019. Thus, FUIB holds:
- the 4th place in total (demand and fixed-term deposits) portfolio growth in hryvnia.
- the 5th place in terms of growth in fixed-term deposits of individuals in hryvnia.
The structure of the hryvnia deposit portfolio is dominated by "Dokhidnyi" fixed-term deposit – it accounts for more than 73% of the portfolio. The maximum yield on the deposit is up to 13.5% per annum in hryvnia.
The increase in the deposit portfolio in hryvnia was induced by several factors. Willing to keep high income, existing bank clients open new deposits. The most popular combination is a classic fixed-term deposit ("Dokhidnyi") and a demand deposit ("Vilnyi"). On average, one FUIB client has two deposits. More than 80% of deposits are prolonged by customers for a new term.
Also, the growth of the hryvnia liabilities portfolio is influenced by significantly higher yield than in foreign currency deposits. The rates on hryvnia deposits in FUIB are as follows: up to 13.5% per annum for "Dokhidnyi", up to 12.5% per annum for "Nakopychuvalnyi" and up to 8% per annum for "Vilnyi" deposit.
“Ukrainians choose hryvnia deposits for their savings thanks to a stable hryvnia exchange rate and attractive deposit rates. They choose FUIB, as a deposit bank, because of its good reputation and high reliability, which we guarantee for every deposit. Today FUIB is among the three most profitable banks in Ukraine. High financial results and 29 years of experience in Ukraine are the best guarantee for our clients that our bank will retain and increase their savings”, commented Dmytro Polishchuk, Director of FUIB's Retail Business Department.
According to NBU, as of January 1, FUIB ranks 7th among all banks in Ukraine in terms of total (in hryvnia equivalent) volume of retail deposit portfolio and 1st in total volume of retail portfolio of individuals among banks with private capital. As of January 1, 2020, the total portfolio of FUIB's retail customers, which includes remaining funds on fixed-term deposits and demand deposits in hryvnia and inn foreign currencies, as well as remaining funds on current (card) accounts, amounted to 20.625 billion UAH.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!