First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has completed integration of the Liga:REPORT service for legal entities into PUMB Online Internet banking for entrepreneurs.
Liga:REPORT online service opens up new opportunities for legal entities and small business clients of FUIB. Now you can submit reports to regulatory authorities online, directly through your personal account in the Internet banking on favorable terms and without additional authorization in the partner’s system.
Bank clients will be able to take advantage of the unique offer for only UAH 1,021 per year and receive, along with access to the service, tips and algorithms for filling, access to the regulatory framework, verification of budget settlements, a convenient VAT administration system, exchange with 1C:Enterprise, the ability to control the risks of VAT invoices/adjustment calculations blocking, and other useful services.
Liga:REPORT online tax reporting service for individual entrepreneurs was integrated into PUMB Online for entrepreneurs in November 2018. FUIB was the first in Ukraine to integrate such a service for legal entities into a personal account in Internet banking.
"We strive to ensure that all new bank services are equally accessible to all clients of the segment, regardless of the type of registration of their business. Therefore, after integration of Liga:REPORT for individual entrepreneurs into our Internet banking, connection of this service for legal entities was just a matter of time. Our clients, who are an important motivator for the expansion and improvement of all our services and processes, played a key role in this," said Maksym Masiuk, head of FUIB's Department of Digital Development of Small Business.
- Відкриття відділення №1 ПУМБ в м. Вишгород.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
- FUIB is in the TOP-3 in the rating of the most user-friendly Ukrainian banks and became the leader in the nomination "Convenience" according to Forbes Ukraine
- Credit-Rating agency affirmed long-term credit rating of FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!