First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) entered the Bank of 2020 rating, organized by the Finance Club and Legal Practice publishing, receiving several nominations at once.
Thus, in the category Banks with Private Ukrainian Capital Among the Big Banks, FUIB won awards in the categories Profitable Bank for the size of profit in 2019; Corporate Bank for showing the absolute increase in loans for legal entities in hryvnia for January-November 2019; as well as Savings Bank for Business according to the growth of current accounts of legal entities in hryvnia for January-November 2019.
In the evaluation, the data of banks' reports published by the National Bank as of January 1 and December 1, 2019 was used; the key indicators were the dynamics of assets, deposit and loan portfolios of indviduals and legal entities, quality of loan portfolios, bank profits, as well as the dynamics of payment card portfolios.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!