First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) entered the Bank of 2020 rating, organized by the Finance Club and Legal Practice publishing, receiving several nominations at once.
Thus, in the category Banks with Private Ukrainian Capital Among the Big Banks, FUIB won awards in the categories Profitable Bank for the size of profit in 2019; Corporate Bank for showing the absolute increase in loans for legal entities in hryvnia for January-November 2019; as well as Savings Bank for Business according to the growth of current accounts of legal entities in hryvnia for January-November 2019.
In the evaluation, the data of banks' reports published by the National Bank as of January 1 and December 1, 2019 was used; the key indicators were the dynamics of assets, deposit and loan portfolios of indviduals and legal entities, quality of loan portfolios, bank profits, as well as the dynamics of payment card portfolios.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!