First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) entered the Bank of 2020 rating, organized by the Finance Club and Legal Practice publishing, receiving several nominations at once.
Thus, in the category Banks with Private Ukrainian Capital Among the Big Banks, FUIB won awards in the categories Profitable Bank for the size of profit in 2019; Corporate Bank for showing the absolute increase in loans for legal entities in hryvnia for January-November 2019; as well as Savings Bank for Business according to the growth of current accounts of legal entities in hryvnia for January-November 2019.
In the evaluation, the data of banks' reports published by the National Bank as of January 1 and December 1, 2019 was used; the key indicators were the dynamics of assets, deposit and loan portfolios of indviduals and legal entities, quality of loan portfolios, bank profits, as well as the dynamics of payment card portfolios.
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with the new Mi Smart Band 6 NFC fitness tracker
- всеМОЖУ від ПУМБ - найкраща кредитна карта третього кварталу 2021 за версією Prostobank Awards
- FUIB awarded GlobalLogic as the winner of the special nomination of the HR-Brand 2021 award
- The portfolio of avalized FUIB promissory notes amounted to almost UAH 650 million
- 3 млн грн зібрали у межах благодійної акції «Монетки дітям»
- FUIB EXPRESS No. 1 Branch in Ovruch opened for clients
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!