First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) entered the Bank of 2020 rating, organized by the Finance Club and Legal Practice publishing, receiving several nominations at once.
Thus, in the category Banks with Private Ukrainian Capital Among the Big Banks, FUIB won awards in the categories Profitable Bank for the size of profit in 2019; Corporate Bank for showing the absolute increase in loans for legal entities in hryvnia for January-November 2019; as well as Savings Bank for Business according to the growth of current accounts of legal entities in hryvnia for January-November 2019.
In the evaluation, the data of banks' reports published by the National Bank as of January 1 and December 1, 2019 was used; the key indicators were the dynamics of assets, deposit and loan portfolios of indviduals and legal entities, quality of loan portfolios, bank profits, as well as the dynamics of payment card portfolios.
- Роз’яснення щодо здійснення виплат по споживчих кредитах фізичних осіб у серпні-вересні 2020 року
- Вигідне літо продовжується: купуй валюту у серпні у мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online за спеціальним курсом!
- FUIB anti-crisis program to help hospitals entered the Top 25 of best CSR programs ranking by the Vlast Deneg magazine
- ATTENTION! Loan repayment holidays for credit cards end on August 1
- FUIB opened a new branch in Bila Tserkva
- FUIB's net profit for the 1st half of 2020 amounted to UAH 1.25 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!