FUIB, CSR Development Center, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and the "Osvitoria" social initiative partner have launched the 5th All-Ukrainian competition "My Career in Ukraine" for students of 10th grade of secondary schools of Ukraine.
To participate in the project, 10th graders need to fill out an electronic form by January 31, 2020 www.careerhub.in.ua/essay. The future profession, the role-model in this profession and questions to him/her must be indicated in the application form and description of the motivation that will be decisive for the organizers during the selection must be provided.
The most motivated authors will be invited to the regional meetings in one of six cities in Ukraine: Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv, Zaporizhzhia, Odesa and Mariupol. At the events, participants learn more about how their career plans can be brought to life. They will also meet top executives of local companies and discuss the future of the banking sphere and profession.
On May 28-29, 2020 regional finalists will take part in a national event in Kyiv where they will get acquainted and spend the day with their role-models – leaders in their chosen field.
If you have any questions regarding participation in the competition, please contact project coordinator Maryana Droniak, [email protected], (044) 292 02 48, +38 093 835 6228.
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ на День Захисника та Захисниці України
- ПУМБ став учасником Національного дня дівчат у технологіях
- New insurance service from FUIB: "Protection from injury"
- Without paper documents: Diia at FUIB
- FUIB JSC announces a winner of a tender for audit services
- FUIB clients from Lviv region obtained access to additional interest compensation on issued loans
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!