FUIB, CSR Development Center, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and the "Osvitoria" social initiative partner have launched the 5th All-Ukrainian competition "My Career in Ukraine" for students of 10th grade of secondary schools of Ukraine.
To participate in the project, 10th graders need to fill out an electronic form by January 31, 2020 www.careerhub.in.ua/essay. The future profession, the role-model in this profession and questions to him/her must be indicated in the application form and description of the motivation that will be decisive for the organizers during the selection must be provided.
The most motivated authors will be invited to the regional meetings in one of six cities in Ukraine: Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv, Zaporizhzhia, Odesa and Mariupol. At the events, participants learn more about how their career plans can be brought to life. They will also meet top executives of local companies and discuss the future of the banking sphere and profession.
On May 28-29, 2020 regional finalists will take part in a national event in Kyiv where they will get acquainted and spend the day with their role-models – leaders in their chosen field.
If you have any questions regarding participation in the competition, please contact project coordinator Maryana Droniak, [email protected], (044) 292 02 48, +38 093 835 6228.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!