First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) opened a new branch in Kherson Branch No. 4 started its work on January 17.
In the new branch, clients will be able to receive a full range of banking services for individuals and legal entities, as well as cash services. For the convenience of clients, there are self-service areas for individuals and legal entities as well as a 24/7 zone with round-the-clock access at the branch! There is also a terminal, an ATM, and a "PUMB online" stands, where clients can perform all operations on their own.
The branch is located at the following address:
73028, Kherson, Dniprovskyi district, 22, Myru St.
Working hours of the branch:
Mon-Fri - 8:30 – 17:30, without a break
Sat-Sun - 8:30 – 16:00, without a break
Mon-Fri - 8:30 – 17:00, without a break
Mon-Fri - 8:30 – 15:30, without a break
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!