First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) opened a new branch in Kherson Branch No. 4 started its work on January 17.
In the new branch, clients will be able to receive a full range of banking services for individuals and legal entities, as well as cash services. For the convenience of clients, there are self-service areas for individuals and legal entities as well as a 24/7 zone with round-the-clock access at the branch! There is also a terminal, an ATM, and a "PUMB online" stands, where clients can perform all operations on their own.
The branch is located at the following address:
73028, Kherson, Dniprovskyi district, 22, Myru St.
Working hours of the branch:
Mon-Fri - 8:30 – 17:30, without a break
Sat-Sun - 8:30 – 16:00, without a break
Mon-Fri - 8:30 – 17:00, without a break
Mon-Fri - 8:30 – 15:30, without a break
- The Deposit Bonus promotion is starting - an additional reward of up to 1.0% per annum
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!