First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) opened a new branch in Kherson Branch No. 4 started its work on January 17.
In the new branch, clients will be able to receive a full range of banking services for individuals and legal entities, as well as cash services. For the convenience of clients, there are self-service areas for individuals and legal entities as well as a 24/7 zone with round-the-clock access at the branch! There is also a terminal, an ATM, and a "PUMB online" stands, where clients can perform all operations on their own.
The branch is located at the following address:
73028, Kherson, Dniprovskyi district, 22, Myru St.
Working hours of the branch:
Mon-Fri - 8:30 – 17:30, without a break
Sat-Sun - 8:30 – 16:00, without a break
Mon-Fri - 8:30 – 17:00, without a break
Mon-Fri - 8:30 – 15:30, without a break
- Teenagers from different regions received advice from leading experts about ways to develop a career in Ukraine
- FUIB issued UAH 1 billion under the Affordable Loans 5-7-9 program
- The last 100 vehicles of Ukrposhta's mobile branches are getting onto Ukrainian roads
- New improved conditions for Lehkyi Overdraft at FUIB
- Клієнти ПУМБ зможуть безконтактно оплачувати покупки фітнес-браслетом Mi Smart Band 4 NFC
- ПУМБ підключився до державного сервісу перевірки квитанцій
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!