According to the decision of the NBU Board dated 12.28.2018 N162 “On the introduction of an international bank account number (IBAN) in Ukraine” from 10.01.2020 all payments of individuals and legal entities will be carried out mandatory only using accounts in the international IBAN format.
The innovation applies to all types of payments using account numbers in national and foreign currencies.
The new account details in IBAN format can be found in the PUMB Online personal cabinet, in Viber-banking, or by contacting the call center or a bank branch.
In PUMB Online payment templates the customers, physical persons need to replace the details of the recipient independently if the recipient's account is opened in another bank. When making a payment, the account in the IBAN format must be indicated in the field “Payer Account”.
Please note that card numbers remain unchanged. This means that customers who make transfers from card to card (including using templates) do not need to make any adjustments or specify the card number.
The changes apply only to those customers who:
- Pay for utilities or other services online (transfers occur from the client’s account to the organization’s account)
- Transfer funds by the account number
More information on the transition to IBAN is at the link
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!