Since the beginning of the year, Ukrainians have increased their savings at the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) by UAH 3 billion - that is the increase in the hryvnia deposit portfolio as of December 26, 2019. Portfolio of deposits (fixed-term and demand deposits) issued to individuals in UAH amounted to UAH 8.160 billion.
In November-December alone, the growth of the hryvnia deposit portfolio amounted to over UAH 1 billion, which exceeded the growth for the whole of 2018.
"Over 85% of FUIB's clients redeposits their funds at the bank after for a new term. And in the last few months, this figure has increased. It's easy to explain: According to the forecasts of the NBU, the interest rate will decrease and with it, the yield on deposits will decrease. By opening a one-year-long deposit, you can now "capture" the yield for the year and earn monthly income from the deposit. The number of new clients who first opened a deposit with FUIB also increased significantly. They choose the bank for a favorable deposit rate of up to 16% per annum in UAH, reliability and high service,” commented Dmytro Polishchuk, Director of FUIB's retail business department.
Classic fixed-term deposits for one year are most popular among FUIB clients. The top of the line deposit is "Dokhidnyi" with a rate of up to 16% per annum in UAH. This deposit is chosen by every second client of FUIB due to high profitability. You can open deposits with FUIB both at branches and using PUMB Online mobile banking.
FUIB's deposit portfolio in all currencies as of December 26, 2019 is UAH 15.028 billion.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!