Kseniia Sikorska was appointed as marketing director of FUIB.
Prior to joining the financial industry, Kseniia obtained diverse expertise in leading companies of their industries such as Philip Morris International, Danone and Bayer. For over sixteen years of experience in the field of strategic marketing, Kseniia Sikorska has been building brand positioning, developing communication platforms and campaigns for launching and promoting brands.
“FUIB is an interesting challenge for me, both in terms of industry and a deeper understanding of the client and client experience,” Kseniia Sikorska says. “Additionally, FUIB is one of the largest and at the same time one of the most rapidly developing banks in the country, and I am really pleased to be part of such a strong team.”
Among the main challenges that Kseniia notes for herself as the bank’s marketing director are the development and implementation of a new positioning and communication platform for FUIB, as well as improving the efficiency and achieving maximum synergy of all functions of the marketing team with a focus on communication, digital, service design and PR.
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
- Банк, на який клієнти можуть розраховувати – Інтерв’ю Магдича Сергія для журналу «Бізнес»
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!