Kseniia Sikorska was appointed as marketing director of FUIB.
Prior to joining the financial industry, Kseniia obtained diverse expertise in leading companies of their industries such as Philip Morris International, Danone and Bayer. For over sixteen years of experience in the field of strategic marketing, Kseniia Sikorska has been building brand positioning, developing communication platforms and campaigns for launching and promoting brands.
“FUIB is an interesting challenge for me, both in terms of industry and a deeper understanding of the client and client experience,” Kseniia Sikorska says. “Additionally, FUIB is one of the largest and at the same time one of the most rapidly developing banks in the country, and I am really pleased to be part of such a strong team.”
Among the main challenges that Kseniia notes for herself as the bank’s marketing director are the development and implementation of a new positioning and communication platform for FUIB, as well as improving the efficiency and achieving maximum synergy of all functions of the marketing team with a focus on communication, digital, service design and PR.
- 3 млн грн зібрали у межах благодійної акції «Монетки дітям»
- FUIB EXPRESS No. 1 Branch in Ovruch opened for clients
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ на День Захисника та Захисниці України
- ПУМБ став учасником Національного дня дівчат у технологіях
- New insurance service from FUIB: "Protection from injury"
- Without paper documents: Diia at FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!