First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) opened a new branch in Cherkasy The Branch No. 4 started its work on December 10.
In the new branch, clients will be able to receive a full range of banking services for individuals and legal entities, as well as cash services. For the convenience of clients, there are self-service areas for individuals and legal entities as well as a 24/7 zone with round-the-clock access at the branch! There is also a terminal, an ATM, and a "PUMB online" stands, where clients can perform all operations on their own.
The branch is located at the following address:
18002, Cherkasy, Sosnivskyi district, 36, Smilianska Street,
Working hours of the branch:
Mon-Fri - 09:00-18:00, without break
Sat - 10:00-15:00, without break
Sun - day off
Mon-Fri - 09:00-17:30, without break
Sat - 10:00-14:30, without break
Sun - day off
- FUIB took 4th place among the largest taxpayers in the banking sector of Ukraine in 2020
- More than 4,000 students discussed the professions of the future
- FUIB opened a new branch in Kryvyi Rih
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!