An event everyone has been waiting for! From now on, you can pay for utilities, as well as for television and Internet, in the PUMB Online mobile application.
In order to make a payment, you must select the "Services" section in the menu on the homepage. Categories "Payment for Services" and "Internet, TV" are at your disposal there. Then you need to select the relevant provider from the list, enter agreement number or other required information, payment amount, and select a card / account from which the amount will be deducted. After making a payment, the mobile application will suggest that you create a template, so that you can quickly pay for utility bills in the future.
"For many of our clients, the mobile application is becoming a convenient tool for solving their financial issues. That is why we are gradually adding options that allow one to make all payments easily and quickly. Payment for utilities is one of such options. You can already pay for services provided by major telecommunication service providers, as well as by companies providing utilities in all regions of Ukraine, through the application. In the future, the number of services and companies will expand and convenience of the service will improve," commented Mykhailo Serhiienko, director of FUIB Department of Digital Business and Distance Channel Development.
Payment for services through the PUMB Online mobile application is performed without any commissions.
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
- Clarification on making payments in connection with the implementation of the Law on Financial Monitoring
- Портфель депозитів фізичних осіб ПУМБ в гривні досяг 10 млрд
- Обирайте зручний спосіб отримання повідомлень про транзакції!
- Роз’яснення щодо здійснення виплат по споживчих кредитах фізичних осіб у період до 31 липня 2020 року
- ПУМБ продовжує кредитні канікули для власників кредитних карток
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!