An event everyone has been waiting for! From now on, you can pay for utilities, as well as for television and Internet, in the PUMB Online mobile application.
In order to make a payment, you must select the "Services" section in the menu on the homepage. Categories "Payment for Services" and "Internet, TV" are at your disposal there. Then you need to select the relevant provider from the list, enter agreement number or other required information, payment amount, and select a card / account from which the amount will be deducted. After making a payment, the mobile application will suggest that you create a template, so that you can quickly pay for utility bills in the future.
"For many of our clients, the mobile application is becoming a convenient tool for solving their financial issues. That is why we are gradually adding options that allow one to make all payments easily and quickly. Payment for utilities is one of such options. You can already pay for services provided by major telecommunication service providers, as well as by companies providing utilities in all regions of Ukraine, through the application. In the future, the number of services and companies will expand and convenience of the service will improve," commented Mykhailo Serhiienko, director of FUIB Department of Digital Business and Distance Channel Development.
Payment for services through the PUMB Online mobile application is performed without any commissions.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!