On December 3, on the All-Ukrainian Day of Good Deeds, our colleagues held book fairs and raised funds. More than 1,500 FUIB employees took part in the #GivingTuesday promotion. All bank department and branches in Kyiv and regions were involved in the promotion. The bank team collected UAH 153,304. All funds were transferred to the "Tabletochki" Foundation, which takes care of over 400 children and families on a monthly basis.
Bank clients also took part in the promotion - they transferred funds in the "PUMB online" Internet Banking in the "Payment for Services" section, payment category "Charity".
Svitlana Puhach, executive director of the "Tabletochki" Foundation,
"We would like to thank the FUIB team for their openness and generosity. The money raised will be transformed into vital help for children struggling with cancer: medicines and reagents, psychological support and art therapy classes in the division, outpatient rooms near the hospital, etc. It is you who bring children closer to recovery! Thank you for the reliability and support. We are proud and appreciate that for the second consecutive year, FUIB employees and clients have been dedicating the Giving Tuesday to the patients of "Tabletochki". You have once again proved that it is simple and very gratifying to help others, that helping others is a superpower which everyone has. You are not waiting for change, you create a better future yourselves and set an example for others, which is very inspiring!"
- Проєкт «Ми однієї крові» за ініціативи ПУМБ набирає обертів: зібрано перший мільйон для порятунку життів
- Partner cashback in the FUIB Online mobile application in October: new offers for the Bank's customers
- Cashback for paying utility bills from FUIB
- Понад 1,6 млн гривень у монетах – сміливий внесок у перемогу
- Стартує акція «Осіння пора з RIA»
- ПУМБ підвищує ставки за депозитами для фізичних осіб у гривні
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!