Leading international rating agency Fitch Ratings has rated the First Ukrainian International Bank's (FUIB) long-term foreign and national currency issuer default ratings (IDR) as with "B" rating with stable outlook. This is stated in a message on the agency's website
This rating confirms the high level of creditworthiness of the bank and serves as an indicator of its reliability. The bank's rating is limited by the rating of Ukraine, which is "B".
Fitch also assigned FUIB a national long-term rating of "AA- (ukr)", which reflects the bank's relative creditworthiness compared to its Ukrainian counterparts.
Fitch points out that FUIB is the largest private bank with Ukrainian capital. According to the National Bank of Ukraine, as of October 1, 2019, FUIB is ranked 7th among 76 Ukrainian banks by amount of assets.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!