First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), together with Insurance Company INGO INGO Ukraine, released "Active Winter" insurance policy specifically for active winter holidays lovers in Ukraine.
"Active Winter" insurance policy will not only protect skiers and snowboarders in the event of injury, but also take care of their wallet. Another important point is that the insurance covers not only the cost of treating its holder in the event of an injury, but also provides treatment to third parties if they are hurt through the fault of the the insurance policy holder. The policy costs only 40 UAH/day.
“FUIB sells travel insurance policies of the leading insurance companies of Ukraine on a regular basis. More than 5,000 Ukrainians have ordered health insurance for tourist travel this year at FUIB. All they were policies for holidays abroad. We also offer the "Active Winter" policy for those who enjoy the pistes of Bukovel, Dragohat etc. The main advantage of the "Active Winter" is that the policy provides compensation for injuries sustained at ski resorts as well as for damaged inventory,”commented Vyacheslav Melikhov, Head of Head of Banking Insurance Department of FUIB.
The "Active Winter" policy covers:
- Medical expenses (limited to 20 thousand UAH*)
- Compensation to the injured in case of an accident (limited to 30 thousand UAH)
- Compensation for damage to the life or health of third parties caused through the fault of the client (limited to 10 thousand UAH)
- Compensation for damage to the ski equipment
You can buy the insurance at all FUIB branches.
*Costs for the purchase of titanium plates, artificial joints, prostheses and other medical supplies intended to replace and/or correct the function of the affected organs are not eligible
- The Deposit Bonus promotion is starting - an additional reward of up to 1.0% per annum
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!