In October and in November, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) carries out educational meetings on financial literacy in different regions of Ukraine. The events are dedicated to the World Savings Day, which is celebrated in Ukraine on October 31.
Educational meetings take place in FUIB branches, in secondary and higher educational institutions, enterprises and organizations in various cities: Kharkiv, Dnipro, Berdychiv, Zaporizhia, Sumy, Pavlograd, Mariupol, Lviv, Rivne, Ivano-Frankivsk, Odesa, Poltava, Lutsk, Kremenchug, Kramatorsk, Pokrovsk and others. The aim of such events is to make citizens of different age and from different social groups more aware of the activities of banks and the use of banking products and services.
During the meetings, FUIB experts cover a number of practical issues: how to manage your finances, that is, to save, accumulate and multiply them; how to choose a stable and reliable bank for deposits; how to borrow money in such a way that a loan is not burdensome for the family budget; how to use services in remote channels; what is better card or cash; how to protect yourself from online fraud, etc.
The history of the World Savings Day began in 1924 in Milan, where it was initiated by the organizers of the First International Savings Bank Congress. Since then, state and financial institutions in dozens of countries have organized various events on the occasion of this Day. In Ukraine, Savings Day has been celebrated for seven consecutive years, since 2012, on the initiative and under the auspices of the Independent Association of Ukrainian Banks, the National Bank of Ukraine, and the Ministry of Finance of Germany. This initiative helps develop financial literacy of the Ukrainian population, as well as increase the level of confidence in the banking system.
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
- Clarification on making payments in connection with the implementation of the Law on Financial Monitoring
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 10 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!