In October, the FUIB team held a traditional Donor Day in 8 cities: Kyiv, Kharkiv, Mariupol, Odesa, Rivne, Zaporizhzhia, Dnipro and Chernivtsi.
A total of 149 FUIB-employees donated 67 liters of blood. One unit of blood - 450 ml - saves three lives. Blood was primarily directed to pediatric oncology departments and children's hospitals. The bank's team has helped more than 445 children.
Compared to last year, FUIB's Donor Day has grown by 3 cities and 106 saved lives.
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!