In October, the FUIB team held a traditional Donor Day in 8 cities: Kyiv, Kharkiv, Mariupol, Odesa, Rivne, Zaporizhzhia, Dnipro and Chernivtsi.
A total of 149 FUIB-employees donated 67 liters of blood. One unit of blood - 450 ml - saves three lives. Blood was primarily directed to pediatric oncology departments and children's hospitals. The bank's team has helped more than 445 children.
Compared to last year, FUIB's Donor Day has grown by 3 cities and 106 saved lives.
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
- FUIB is in the TOP-3 in the rating of the most user-friendly Ukrainian banks and became the leader in the nomination "Convenience" according to Forbes Ukraine
- Credit-Rating agency affirmed long-term credit rating of FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!