First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has become one of the best banks for small and medium-sized businesses in the "price" nomination according to BUSINESS magazine.
In the first six month of the year alone, FUIB's loan portfolio exceeded 1 billion UAH, and the number of business clients has increased by more than 8% since the beginning of the year. Such results became possible thanks to the purposeful development of entrepreneurship in Ukraine and flexible bank's tariffs, which take into account the sensitivity of entrepreneurs to the pricing policy of financial institutions.
One of the main advantages of FUIB is “Lehkyi Vkhid” program, which provides free account opening for any tariff package and first month of bank services for free. During this period, entrepreneurs have the opportunity to be convinced of the quality of services and to decide on further cooperation.
- FUIB anti-crisis program to help hospitals entered the Top 25 of best CSR programs ranking by the Vlast Deneg magazine
- УВАГА! Термін дії кредитних канікул по кредитним карткам закінчується 1 серпня
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в м. Біла Церква
- Чистий прибуток ПУМБ за I півріччя 2020 року склав 1,25 млрд грн
- “Your Grandma Never Even Dreamed about This” webinars on the professions of the future will be held for students
- FUIB was the first among banks to join the Factoring Hub online platform
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!