First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has become one of the best banks for small and medium-sized businesses in the "price" nomination according to BUSINESS magazine.
In the first six month of the year alone, FUIB's loan portfolio exceeded 1 billion UAH, and the number of business clients has increased by more than 8% since the beginning of the year. Such results became possible thanks to the purposeful development of entrepreneurship in Ukraine and flexible bank's tariffs, which take into account the sensitivity of entrepreneurs to the pricing policy of financial institutions.
One of the main advantages of FUIB is “Lehkyi Vkhid” program, which provides free account opening for any tariff package and first month of bank services for free. During this period, entrepreneurs have the opportunity to be convinced of the quality of services and to decide on further cooperation.
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!