According to the decision of the National Bank of Ukraine, First Ukrainian International Bank will now be able to perform operations with the National Bank's cash reserves, as well as to provide banks in the regions with cash and receive the remaining cash and worn out notes from them.
The relevant decision No. 718-rsh “On granting the "First Ukrainian International Bank" Joint Stock Company the status of an authorized bank” was adopted by the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine on September 23, 2019.
Divisions of two state-owned banks and one bank with foreign capital also store the National Bank's cash reserves and perform operations with them in all regions of the country.
- FUIB anti-crisis program to help hospitals entered the Top 25 of best CSR programs ranking by the Vlast Deneg magazine
- УВАГА! Термін дії кредитних канікул по кредитним карткам закінчується 1 серпня
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в м. Біла Церква
- Чистий прибуток ПУМБ за I півріччя 2020 року склав 1,25 млрд грн
- “Your Grandma Never Even Dreamed about This” webinars on the professions of the future will be held for students
- FUIB was the first among banks to join the Factoring Hub online platform
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!